Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A Wonderful Memoir


 I left a comment on Sandra's blog and ended up winning this free e-book,  J. Q. Rose's memoir called 'Arranging A Dream'.  It is a wonderful and inspiring read.  The official launch date is January 1 and you can visit Sandra's blog post here for more information.

19 comments:

  1. This e-book looks amazing! Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Rampdiary
    Beautyandfashionfreaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Enjoy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Such a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful gift! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful book to read in these times.
    Congratulations on winning this great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice is that? Congratulations. 2 things, I made pork chops last night using your coating. I did use different seasonings. It was delish. Also the Stonehurst Asylum movie is not a horror. I hope you try it. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for getting back to me Nicole. I may give the movie a try

      Delete
  7. So glad you enjoyed it.
    I don't normally read memoirs, but I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful ~ delight

    Happy New Year to You,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Felicidades, por el libro te deseo un feliz año.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christine, I am delighted to know you enjoyed your gift book. You are a winner in so many ways. I appreciate you sharing the book with your friends here and enjoyed reading the lovely comments.Sandra directed me to your page. Have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your book.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always a great feeling to win something. Enjoy the lovely book gift!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always fun to win something! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a nice surprise :-D

    ReplyDelete