Saturday, January 25, 2020

Melt in your mouth goodness

The photos below show this delicious bar of Lindt 70% dark chocolate with what it describes as a smooth melting filling inside. It is to die for. Perhaps if you are not a fan of dark chocolate you may not even notice with that filling inside.  It was part of a gift basket we received over the holidays.





21 comments:

Katrin said...

That seems to be great products :)
I'm following you now and I would be happy
if you have the time and desire to follow my blog.
https://katrinausdd.blogspot.com/

LG Katrin

Valerie-Jael said...

Yummy. I have to close my eyes when I walk past the Lindt shop in the Altstadt! Valerie

Sudipto Sarkar said...

Yup, I'm getting on Amazon to get one of these... :)

JFM said...

Chocolate is hard for me to resist.
This post has my mouth watering.
Thankfully we do not have any chocolate in the house right now or I just might have a weak moment and "pig out"!

Tanza Erlambang said...

yummy....

Lorraine said...

While I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, I know how thrilling it is to find a product that rises to the top of your favorite list. Enjoy!

Ananka said...

Looks good, I like dark chocolate :-D

Rain said...

Oh drool!!!

Kinga K. said...

I like lindt :)

Elkes Lebensglück said...

yummy this dark chocolate!!!

Sue (this n that) said...

It does look inviting!

Gloria Baker said...

absolutely love this chocolate Christine!!

Kay said...

My granddaughter likes Lindt. So it’s sort of like a truffle, isn’t it? I must find this! I LOVE dark chocolate.

Kay said...

Gosh! I looked for this online and can’t find it. I’ll keep my eyes open when I get to Illinois.

Anonymous said...

I like dark chocolate. And this looks so good!

Lowcarb team member said...

That looks very nice.
We love having the occasional square of dark chocolate and often buy the 85% type …

All the best Jan

sandy said...

milk or white chocolate for me. ahh white chocolate peppermint M&m's for me. Rite-aid had an after Christmas sale and i bought all the packages they had left (about six) and I regret it ...i really do.

Christine said...

I would probably have done the same thing, I totally get it.

Christine said...

I am also having trouble finding these bars but they have the round truffle ones that seem similar.

Jennifer Rose said...

love chocolate, its doesnt love me though :p

baili said...

yummy
how amazing that you can have chocolate