My Life
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art For Fun Friday.
Very sweet faces - to love.
Amazing! Beautiful work of art.
Awesome art!
thanks! https://sintrabloguecintia.blogspot.com/
Hello Christine! Happy FFO and Art for Fun Friday! Wonderful artwork. Parrots are so cute. when i was little I had two birds. I named them JoJo and Bessy. lol Lovely artwork! Have a wonderful Friday and a lovely weekend!
Lovely and natural colors in this one! Awesome Friday art!
Aww, so cute!
Happy Friday. I love seeing your ACEOs
Beautiful!
Nicely done Christine.
Great job! :)
...your parrots are lovely.
Perfect parrots ~ hugs,an artist reflects
Beautiful.
I forgot about art day! Good one!
Very nice!
Oh this is brilliant. I love the interaction with these two. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a nice weekend.
They are lovely!!
Lovely parrotsMuch♡love
They are gorgeous, Christine!
Lovely art🤗♥️
Lovely work.
Excellent job on those parrots.
Nice! 😊❤️
Oh these two are so cute.
I do like your parrots :)All the best Jan
The parrot painting is so beautifully painted.
Your sewing work on the page, combined with the painting in the background, is a true work of art, wonderful!i love your art!!!!Hugs Elke
One of the most sweetest designs I have seen this year Christine, what a lovely design, you are so clever. Happy creative December Hugs Tracey x
Beautiful artwork.
Post a Comment
30 comments:
Very sweet faces - to love.
Amazing! Beautiful work of art.
Awesome art!
thanks! https://sintrabloguecintia.blogspot.com/
Hello Christine! Happy FFO and Art for Fun Friday! Wonderful artwork. Parrots are so cute. when i was little I had two birds. I named them JoJo and Bessy. lol Lovely artwork! Have a wonderful Friday and a lovely weekend!
Lovely and natural colors in this one! Awesome Friday art!
Aww, so cute!
Happy Friday. I love seeing your ACEOs
Beautiful!
Nicely done Christine.
Great job! :)
...your parrots are lovely.
Perfect parrots ~ hugs,
an artist reflects
Beautiful.
I forgot about art day! Good one!
Very nice!
Oh this is brilliant. I love the interaction with these two. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a nice weekend.
They are lovely!!
Lovely parrots
Much♡love
They are gorgeous, Christine!
Lovely art🤗♥️
Lovely work.
Excellent job on those parrots.
Nice! 😊❤️
Oh these two are so cute.
I do like your parrots :)
All the best Jan
The parrot painting is so beautifully painted.
Your sewing work on the page, combined with the painting in the background, is a true work of art, wonderful!
i love your art!!!!
Hugs Elke
One of the most sweetest designs I have seen this year Christine, what a lovely design, you are so clever.
Happy creative December Hugs Tracey x
Beautiful artwork.
Post a Comment