My Life
Beautiful faces made from cashews!!
Pi-Day again?! Time so runs! Cool cashew-faces.
I had forgotten about pi day!
funny :)happy pi day
Great art and Happy Pi Day :-D
The cashews do look like faces, I never saw it until you pointed it out. Happy Pie Day!
Cashews are an interesting subject. Happy Pi day!
Oh, how fun! This certainly made me smile this Friday! Awesome Friday art 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
...Happy PI Day.
I forgot it's pi day. I should make a pie. :) Fun memes and yes, those do look like faces.
Completely forgot it's Pi day today...
Lovely post!
Fun cashew faces and Happy Pi Day ~ hugs,Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
A sweet drawing
That art is really cute and informative. Happy Pi Day.
They do look like faces.
I love those.
Wow , luv your cashew fruit ACEO. Takes me back to my childhood. Ate so many of themThanks for linkingbto Art For Fun FridayMuch♡love
Good one on the pie day. Love the art too. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice weekend.
I love the Pi day picture. And I thought my full names were looong when it was seventeen letters!
HaHa, funny faces. I like the first picture...yes, if I didn't give away most of my baking, I would have a large circumbrance!!!
This is a funny picture with the faces!!!
A lovely walk, what a view of your area with all that snow... those are great photos!What a lovely site, I really like it.Hugs Elke
I never know about this festival until reading the blogs today
Linda pintura. Te mando un beso
Your cashew plant does look like it has faces. Love it! Thanks for the funnies.
Happy Friday :)All the best Jan
That's an adorable cashew drawing and I do love cashews. But darn! I forgot to get pie today.
Oh thanks so making me familiar with cashew plant and how they look Delightful ♥️
Post a Comment
29 comments:
Beautiful faces made from cashews!!
Pi-Day again?! Time so runs! Cool cashew-faces.
I had forgotten about pi day!
funny :)
happy pi day
Great art and Happy Pi Day :-D
The cashews do look like faces, I never saw it until you pointed it out. Happy Pie Day!
Cashews are an interesting subject.
Happy Pi day!
Oh, how fun! This certainly made me smile this Friday! Awesome Friday art 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
...Happy PI Day.
I forgot it's pi day. I should make a pie. :) Fun memes and yes, those do look like faces.
Completely forgot it's Pi day today...
Lovely post!
Fun cashew faces and Happy Pi Day ~ hugs,
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
A sweet drawing
That art is really cute and informative. Happy Pi Day.
They do look like faces.
I love those.
Wow , luv your cashew fruit ACEO. Takes me back to my childhood. Ate so many of them
Thanks for linkingbto Art For Fun Friday
Much♡love
Good one on the pie day. Love the art too. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice weekend.
I love the Pi day picture. And I thought my full names were looong when it was seventeen letters!
HaHa, funny faces. I like the first picture...yes, if I didn't give away most of my baking, I would have a large circumbrance!!!
This is a funny picture with the faces!!!
A lovely walk, what a view of your area with all that snow... those are great photos!
What a lovely site, I really like it.
Hugs Elke
I never know about this festival until reading the blogs today
Linda pintura. Te mando un beso
Your cashew plant does look like it has faces. Love it! Thanks for the funnies.
Happy Friday :)
All the best Jan
That's an adorable cashew drawing and I do love cashews. But darn! I forgot to get pie today.
Oh thanks so making me familiar with cashew plant and how they look
Delightful ♥️
Post a Comment