Welcome to Paint Party Friday! I came up with a Summer House in the mountains for you today. At this point I have no idea where it would be but it sure makes me feel warm!
Lovely art Christine! I want to live in that summer house all year long! And I'd probably have it in a forest of conifers with no neighbours for miles around! :)
Oh this is splendid dear Christine :)
ReplyDeletelovely house under the smiling sun :)
Happy Thanksgiving !
Nice little summer cottage.
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF xx
Lovely house Christine xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece, I would like to have one for vacations! Valerie
ReplyDeletenice house, that is beautiful for the summer!
ReplyDeletegreetings Elke
I'd sure like to live where that blue sky is on this chilly day. Happy PPF Tracey
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative!
ReplyDeleteIt does look warm. No snow on the ground.
ReplyDeleteLovely art Christine! I want to live in that summer house all year long! And I'd probably have it in a forest of conifers with no neighbours for miles around! :)
ReplyDeletenice place to dream about :)
ReplyDeletepretty house on the hill, and especially that it's a summer place:) Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely PPF summer house! The classic colors of blue, green, white, brown - never fail to enchant us.
ReplyDeleteYour Summer house looks cool and relaxing, luv the use of green hues
ReplyDeleteHappy you dropped by my blog today
Much🎨love
Looks like it would be a nice place to stay.
ReplyDeleteSo cute☺
ReplyDeleteIt does look nice and cozy! :)
ReplyDelete~Jess
I want to go visit this place. Looks great.
ReplyDeletebeautiful drawing
ReplyDeleteNice art
ReplyDeleteOh this is wonderful ~ need this right now ~ lovely creation ~
ReplyDeleteThey are predicting snow here tomorrow ~ Yuk!
Happy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Such pretty art!
ReplyDeletehopefully it has 4 walls! ;)
ReplyDeletenice looking house layout :)
It's adorable!!
ReplyDeleteSummer + house is a perfect combo! :)
ReplyDeleteLOvely -- and the sky is really nice!
ReplyDeleteThat looks a lovely house
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Lovely house! I'd like to be spending some time there in the mountains. :)
ReplyDelete