My Life
I found this Candy Cane Snail to make you smile today.
Here is my ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") in watercolour pencil.
Linking to Gillena's Sunday Smiles and to Nicole's SITAR.
wow that's pretty cool!
That's a well-dressed snail and your art captured it perfectly.
How cute the snail is—though I still wouldn't lick it! *Laughs* Great painting!
I'd never heard of this snail, Christine, and your drawing of it is wonderful. Happy Sunday!
Beautiful art!
I've never seen such a colorful snail. It did make me smile, and your drawing is great Christine. Happy rest of the weekend to you.
Nature is wonderful, OMGHappy Sunday ChristineThanks for joining my link party todayMuch love
Wonderful art of a wonderful snail shell! Not a good camouflage for the snail though, unless it hides in a bowl of hard candies.
A beautiful snail and your art work is just as beautiful
So beautiful art, Andreja!
How sweet
What an adorable snail captured beautifully by you!
I've never heard of this snail. Learn something new everyday. Pretty shell he has too.
Such a pretty looking snail and your art is lovely.All the best Jan
...this is a colorful wow!!!
Oh Christine, I didn't even know there a was a candy cane snail. Your captured it perfectly. Thank you for sharing with SITAR.
Wow! I would never have guessed that such a thing existed. 😊
you were right to make us smile dear Christine because the candy snail is too cute and pretty and you draw it so nicely :)
I'm not a fan of snails, but this one may have changed my mind. Love your drawing, too. Happy SITAR and Sunday Smiles.
wow that's pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteThat's a well-dressed snail and your art captured it perfectly.
ReplyDeleteHow cute the snail is—though I still wouldn't lick it! *Laughs* Great painting!
ReplyDeleteI'd never heard of this snail, Christine, and your drawing of it is wonderful. Happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful art!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen such a colorful snail. It did make me smile, and your drawing is great Christine. Happy rest of the weekend to you.
ReplyDeleteNature is wonderful, OMG
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday Christine
Thanks for joining my link party today
Much love
Wonderful art of a wonderful snail shell! Not a good camouflage for the snail though, unless it hides in a bowl of hard candies.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful snail and your art work is just as beautiful
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful art, Andreja!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable snail captured beautifully by you!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of this snail. Learn something new everyday. Pretty shell he has too.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty looking snail and your art is lovely.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
...this is a colorful wow!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Christine, I didn't even know there a was a candy cane snail. Your captured it perfectly. Thank you for sharing with SITAR.
ReplyDeleteWow! I would never have guessed that such a thing existed. 😊
ReplyDeleteyou were right to make us smile dear Christine because the candy snail is too cute and pretty and you draw it so nicely :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not a fan of snails, but this one may have changed my mind. Love your drawing, too. Happy SITAR and Sunday Smiles.
ReplyDelete