The frost has thawed, even though we had -2 degrees last night... now it's earthworm season, they loosen the soil and feed the birds... here we have a wonderful birdsong concert in the mornings... beautiful sunny days are coming... the best month for this is May, when everything is green and in bloom... best wishes to you.
Eeew, I can’t imagine eating earthworms--but I love how you’ve turned them into art instead! Your ACEO is such a fun way to celebrate these little wriggly wonders.
I have always said, " I have to be on my last leg to eat worms." However, your drawing is very good. I have fixed my blog so you can link up now. Thanks for joining SITAR.
Hmmm.... I'm having a hard time imaging eating a worm.
ReplyDeleteGreat painting!
ReplyDeleteDo you want to try it? Not me! (grins)
Hmmmm. But we need the worms for fishing. Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteHaha Linda!
DeleteThe frost has thawed, even though we had -2 degrees last night... now it's earthworm season, they loosen the soil and feed the birds... here we have a wonderful birdsong concert in the mornings... beautiful sunny days are coming... the best month for this is May, when everything is green and in bloom...
ReplyDeletebest wishes to you.
I think I will pass this one...
ReplyDeleteAs flour I´d be happy to try this! I´ve seen a docu on this and think it´s a great alternative to meat.
ReplyDeleteEeew, I can’t imagine eating earthworms--but I love how you’ve turned them into art instead!
ReplyDeleteYour ACEO is such a fun way to celebrate these little wriggly wonders.
Lovely art for the worms. I prefer them alive! They are very good for the soil and lovely little things! :-D
ReplyDeleteIf they taste like bacon, I might be tempted . . . uh, NO! Blessings, Christine!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Sunday.
ReplyDeleteIt will be a while before I attempt to eat worms.
ReplyDeleteI have always said, " I have to be on my last leg to eat worms." However, your drawing is very good. I have fixed my blog so you can link up now. Thanks for joining SITAR.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThese are very useful animals for the earth.
Happy Sunday Christine
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking to SundaySmiles
Much love
Pretty pink earthworm! In high school, we had to dissect an earthworm.
ReplyDeleteje te dit a plus tard bisous
ReplyDeleteI like your worms art.
ReplyDeleteThink I prefer to leave worms in the ground they are good for the soil.
All the best Jan
My first response is ewww but as a wise person once said to me, meat is meat! I do wonder what they would taste like. I liked your artwork of them :)
ReplyDeleteI suppose one could get used to eating them. I'm still trying to imagine that. 😊
ReplyDeletebonne nuit a toi a demain bisous
ReplyDeleteUy . Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteI don’t think I would care to try the earthworms. But I do like bacon.
ReplyDeleteHaha Gene
DeletePoor thing,I. Can’t imagine 😅
ReplyDelete