My Life
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art For Fun Friday.
Fun puffin ~ you so these so well ~ hugs,
Awesome
Wow! Awesome!
I love puffins and was surprised recently to discover that they're not actually very big birds.
Nice little puffin. I'm hoping in 2026 I can go see some. Enjoy your FRriday Christine.
Beautiful rsrue.blogspot.com
Looks really nice!
Excellent Puffin
The puffin turned out great!
I love your pictures. 😊❤️
What a great work of art by a puffin!!!Hugs Elke
Nice puffinHappy FridayThanks for linking to AFFFmuch♡love
Oh Christine -- you nailed it! Wonderful painting!
Oh Christine, I love Puffins. I think they are amazing and you did an amazing piece of art. Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice weekend.
Linda imagen. Te mando un beso.
I do like puffins and I like the puffin you've shared here.All the best Jan
those are the coolest looking birds
Such a great portrait of a puffin, Christine. Blessings!
What a cute puffin. Happy Friday.
Hi Christine. I love this art work. Your strokes are fearless. Love it.
When I was little, I had a story book about a puffin. It was the only time I ever heard of puffins. I like yours.
Cute! :)
Fantastic.
That is precious!
That’s wonderful! I do love puffins!
What a cutey!
This is lovely!
Very nice 👍
Great job!
What a cutie!!
Fun puffin ~ you so these so well ~ hugs,
ReplyDeleteAwesome
ReplyDeleteWow! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love puffins and was surprised recently to discover that they're not actually very big birds.
ReplyDeleteNice little puffin. I'm hoping in 2026 I can go see some. Enjoy your FRriday Christine.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeletersrue.blogspot.com
Looks really nice!
ReplyDeleteExcellent Puffin
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThe puffin turned out great!
I love your pictures. 😊❤️
ReplyDeleteWhat a great work of art by a puffin!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Elke
Nice puffin
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday
Thanks for linking to AFFF
much♡love
Oh Christine -- you nailed it! Wonderful painting!
ReplyDeleteOh Christine, I love Puffins. I think they are amazing and you did an amazing piece of art. Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteLinda imagen. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteI do like puffins and I like the puffin you've shared here.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
those are the coolest looking birds
ReplyDeleteSuch a great portrait of a puffin, Christine. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute puffin. Happy Friday.
ReplyDeleteHi Christine. I love this art work. Your strokes are fearless. Love it.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was little, I had a story book about a puffin. It was the only time I ever heard of puffins. I like yours.
ReplyDeleteCute! :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic.
ReplyDeleteThat is precious!
ReplyDeleteThat’s wonderful! I do love puffins!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutey!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely!
ReplyDeleteVery nice 👍
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!
ReplyDelete