My Life
Welcome to Friday Art. Here is my surfer splatter painting ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2").
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art For Fun Friday.
Surfer on the wave, a great painted work of art!Happy day , hugs Elke
That looks great!
That is a beautiful surf you have painted
Love the energy in this piece! The splatter effect perfectly captures the movement and excitement of surfing. Great work!
This looks cool. I really like it :-D
Awesome results! Happy Friday! All the best to a wonderful weekend!
Awesome! Love to know how to do this. Wonderful results. All the best to your art πππππππ
Nice painting Christine. Boy that is one HUGE wave.
Wow! This is awesome ~ thanks ~ ^_^Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,A ShutterBug Explores ~ clmaka (A Creative Harbor)
I can feel the action in this painting, Christine. Blessings!
Riding the wave.
...you captured the surfing action beautifully.
Wow! This is fabulous!!! Well done my friend. Thank you for sharing with FFO.
I've never done any surfing but it looks fun.
This is great, I like it very much.
Another awesome painting! I love it hugs
Bella pintura. Te mando un beso.
Very nice and realistic....makes me want a trip to the beach!!
Excellent! Great action.Hugs and Blessings
Lovely art.All the best Jan
That wave is a lot bigger than the surfer!
I really love this a lot.
Really pretty, I love those blues!
Beautiful Christine.
It’s very beautiful π₯°π
Surfer on the wave, a great painted work of art!
ReplyDeleteHappy day , hugs Elke
That looks great!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful surf you have painted
ReplyDeleteLove the energy in this piece! The splatter effect perfectly captures the movement and excitement of surfing. Great work!
ReplyDeleteThis looks cool. I really like it :-D
ReplyDeleteAwesome results! Happy Friday! All the best to a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Love to know how to do this. Wonderful results. All the best to your art πππππππ
ReplyDeleteNice painting Christine. Boy that is one HUGE wave.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is awesome ~ thanks ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteWishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores ~ clm
aka (A Creative Harbor)
I can feel the action in this painting, Christine. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteRiding the wave.
ReplyDelete...you captured the surfing action beautifully.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is fabulous!!! Well done my friend. Thank you for sharing with FFO.
ReplyDeleteI've never done any surfing but it looks fun.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThis is great, I like it very much.
Another awesome painting! I love it hugs
ReplyDeleteBella pintura. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteVery nice and realistic....makes me want a trip to the beach!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent! Great action.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings
Lovely art.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
That wave is a lot bigger than the surfer!
ReplyDeleteI really love this a lot.
ReplyDeleteReally pretty, I love those blues!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christine.
ReplyDeleteIt’s very beautiful π₯°π
ReplyDelete