I am truly sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Please accept my heartfelt condolences during this difficult time. My thoughts are with you and your family... I know about Alzheimer in my family too....
Sorry to read about your husband's brother-in-law. Alzheimer's is one scary diseases and I hope no one I know gets it. (My grandmother had it so I know how scary it is.)
Sorry to hear that your husband's brother in law passed away. That is such a difficult decease. Didn't know that about the potatoes. Guess both make good french fries...
I thought they were the same species. My condolences to you and your family
ReplyDeleteI am truly sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Please accept my heartfelt condolences during this difficult time. My thoughts are with you and your family... I know about Alzheimer in my family too....
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about the relative. It's sad when we lose people even before they're gone. I didn't know that about sweet potatoes. Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda
DeleteHappy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteWow!!, nice one. HAPPY SUNDAY
ReplyDeleteMuch♡love
I am so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI invite you to visit my last post. Have a good week-end!
Interesting to know..and how one is of 'morning' and the other 'night'. Yes, sad news. Hope you are all doing well.
ReplyDeleteSorry to read about your husband's brother-in-law. Alzheimer's is one scary diseases and I hope no one I know gets it. (My grandmother had it so I know how scary it is.)
ReplyDeleteThat’s sad. How old was he?
ReplyDeletePS I’m sorry for your loss. ❤️
ReplyDeleteAlzheimer's is such a horrible disease. Sorry for your husband's loss.
ReplyDeleteMy sincere condolences, I am so sorry, hugs Elke
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that your husband's brother in law passed away. That is such a difficult decease. Didn't know that about the potatoes. Guess both make good french fries...
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your husband's brother-in-law passing away, Christine. Altheimer's is a horrible affliction; my father died from that in 2014.
ReplyDeleteMy condolences. May your husband's brother-in-law rest in peace.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear of your loss.
ReplyDeleteI like sweet potatoes!
Lo siento mucho. Les mando un abrazo.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your dad passing.
ReplyDeleteMy condolences to you and your family on your loss.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Fascinating but I am so sorry about your brother-in-law's passing. My deepest condolences to you all.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for the loss of your husband my friend!
ReplyDeleteThanks so sharing this interesting information