The fruit at this time of year has been exceptionally sweet this year. The blackberries are the sweetest I have ever had. The cherries are good too, great price.
Summer fruits are great! The area where I live produces a lot of cherries which it exports to countries mainly in Europe! So this season everyone is cherry picking! Have a beautiful Sunday!!
we had numerous black berry trees in grandpa 's garden and mom would take us to pick black berries during the season .that was happiest time of life indeed
These look super! I have a cherry tree and blackberry tree. The cherry hasn't given us much fruit in the last few years and the blackberry started doing well last year!
Lucky you! I love cherries, but I don't think I've ever had blackberries. I did buy some raspberries recently.
ReplyDeleteI'm envious! But happy for you. ❤️
ReplyDeleteSummer fruits are great!
ReplyDeleteThe area where I live produces a lot of cherries which it exports to countries mainly in Europe!
So this season everyone is cherry picking!
Have a beautiful Sunday!!
Reason to smile 😊
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday Christine
Thanks for linking to SundaySmiles
much🤍love
My husband loves cherries and all sorts of berries.
ReplyDeleteLooks good. I have been eating lots of fruit and yogurt or quark lately, saves cooking!
ReplyDeleteDelicious!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, yum, lucky you!
ReplyDeleteOh, always great to find sweet blackberries! Nice to hear how sweet the fruits are in season. Happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteI love these summer fruits. My wild blackberries are blooming so it will be awhile before I have any to pick. I hope you're having a lovely Sunday,
ReplyDeletewe had numerous black berry trees in grandpa 's garden and mom would take us to pick black berries during the season .that was happiest time of life indeed
ReplyDeletethanks for refreshing memories Christine
I love blackberries especially when made into jam
ReplyDeleteYum
ReplyDeleteThese look super! I have a cherry tree and blackberry tree. The cherry hasn't given us much fruit in the last few years and the blackberry started doing well last year!
ReplyDeletemmmh !!!! ça donne envie
ReplyDeleteI like cherries and berries, but they're rather expensive in my neck of the woods.
ReplyDeleteSummer fruits are yummy :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Black berries or boysen berries are my favorite. Love berry cobbler. My dearest loves fresh cherries.
ReplyDeleteHi Wanda!
DeleteMy favorite is BLUEBERRIES but I like blackberries also, just not the seeds.
ReplyDeleteRicas frutas. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteI love summer fruits.
ReplyDeleteJulia x