I had posted some lovely bridal shower cookies last week and remembered tasting this one. After I broke the top off I took a good look at the intricate details. It is indeed a work of art! Notice the gold paint at the sides of the white icing and the 3D effect of the crusted sugar and the flower design.
Linking to Gillena's Sunday Smiles.

Lovely!
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful cookie!
ReplyDeleteLooks adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful
ReplyDeleteSure It is delicious. And yes, is impressive the aspect obtained with the flower. Incredible the perfection.
ReplyDeleteToo precious to eat, I´d say...
ReplyDeleteIn spite of it's beauty..I would want to taste it. Yes, you have me smiling💗
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful details to this cookie. Wonderful Sunday post🧁🫠🌸
ReplyDeleteOMG that looks sooooo yummy😊
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking to Sunday Smiles
Much💜love
Not only delicious, but also beautiful cookie!
ReplyDeleteThis looks fabulous! I have been in bed all day, just got up! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteThey most definitely are works of art, and if they taste just as good, a culinary masterpiece :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a very lovely cookie.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christine
ReplyDeleteThat is a work of art!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could take a bite, Christine!
ReplyDeleteIt's a mini work of art, and edible too!
ReplyDeleteAsolutely beautiful and elegant. A miniture masterpiece.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove the details on the cookie.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings, Christine
Es una linda galleta te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteVery nice ...
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan