Friday, February 24, 2023

Friday Art - Penguin


 Welcome to Friday Art!

This is a penguin ACEO(2 1/2" x 3 1/2").  It is based on a photo taken by my sister-in-law on her trip to

New Zealand earlier this year.

This is a eucalyptus wreath ACEO (21/2" x 3 1/2") which I did for a 'circle' theme over at Instagram.



And I am happy with the way my goldenrod ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") turned out.  It was another themed piece I did over at Instagram.

Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art For Fun Friday.

29 comments:

  1. ...goldenrod is a wildflower that I always look forward to seeing and then the addition of asters make autumn complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful penguin! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! The wreath is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun and lovely art piece for the Friday post! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your penguin face. I guess I didn't realize that there are penguins in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great Christine. And I'm with you about how well that goldenrod came out. Happy start to your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice...love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your art Christine. It is so cold here today the Penguin would feel right at home. Thanks for joining FFO and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Penguins are fascinating creatures! Your penguin looks cute and friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gene New Zealand is close to Antarctica actually.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful series of art work ~ favorite is the sweet penquin ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three lovely pieces Christine.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. All your Theme Pieces are excellent. Love the brilliant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your penguin and goldenrod. I always loved goldenrod it makes a lovely yellow dye Happy weekend Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three delightful pieces Christine.
    Thanks for linking to Art Fir Fun Friday.

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is amazing to me how you create this miniature art.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A delightful Trio indeed, I especially like the penguin he looks so assertive x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic penguin

    Goldenrod is gorgeous
    Loved the wreath most

    ReplyDelete