It's time for Friday Art. My sister in law takes wonderful photos. I was inspired to paint one of them recently. It is my niece with a beloved horse. It is an ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") on black poster paper using alcohol ink markers and a PITT artist pen.
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and Gillena's Art for Fun Friday.

That's a beautiful painting, Christine.
ReplyDeleteYou have done this beautifully Christine!
ReplyDeleteOh this is beautiful and heatwarming )
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done my friend
Absoutely fabulous! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful again!
ReplyDeletebeautiful pic and art, a captured moment
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteAdoring this one! Love the way you created this painting!
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteGood capture of your niece's excitement from her horse touching!
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely, Christine!
ReplyDeletePretty painting :)
ReplyDeleteThat made me inhale deeply
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Sweet picture. Gigi hawaii
ReplyDeleteLuv the expression in your drawing Christine.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking to Art For Fun Friday
Much❤love
You are so creative!
ReplyDelete(ツ) from Cottage Country , ON, Canada!
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous Christine. I have you linked up with Mr. Linksy. Can't believe I forgot the link last night. LOL Have a lovely day.
ReplyDeletecute painting
ReplyDeleteThis is as lovely as your last horse piece was. hugs-Erika
ReplyDeletewow that's nice Christine.
ReplyDeleteThat’s beautiful! What a wonderful painting, I hope this goes through, I have a lot trouble leaving a comment, I fill in my name and url, then, poof gone, sometimes it takes three goes to get it to stick, but my friend you are worth it lol👍❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks for your efforts to comment Laurie!
DeleteHaha. This is pretty cute. It makes me think about my own horse and my wife playing with him. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteThis one warms my heart.
ReplyDeleteSandra. sandracox.blogspot.com
This is amazing, Christine! I love it!
ReplyDelete-Soma
This really is beautiful Christine, great choice using the white upon the black.
ReplyDeleteQue lindo!
ReplyDeleteO amor aos animais deve ser incentivado!
Beijos nas bochechas!
Bom fim de semana! 😘
That looks wonderful :-D
ReplyDeleteOh this is lovely! It came out wonderfully and so touching.
ReplyDeleteAllie of
www.allienyc.com
love this drawing. I think it is the best I have seen from you. :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice 🎨
ReplyDeleteLovely !
ReplyDeleteOh me encanto, la pintura. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat's a very sweet image and a beautiful drawing! ♥
ReplyDeleteSo cute 🥰
ReplyDeletePrecious bw sketch of niece and horse ~ Xo
ReplyDeleteWishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
I love it, especially as it is inspired by your s-in-l's photo of your niece.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I love this capture!
ReplyDelete